I know it has been a while...writing is harder than I thought :) As my wife says though, if you care about something you make time for it. She is right. So I guess I just need to care more!
I have been wondering lately if my kids would be alright with out me.
We lost some Soldiers recently, and they left behind children. I wonder what they would have wanted to tell their kids. I wonder what their kids would have liked to have said to their dads.
Do they have any regrets?
Will they overcome their grief? Or will it overwhelm them?
What is the difference between those who get on with life and those who slip into depression?
I worry about my kids.
Life is short and we don't know the time or the place.
Have I done enough?
Have I set the right example?
Do they know how much I love them?
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment